Countdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown

~You´ll Never Walk Alone~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drucik Foczka Application.

Go down 
+4
Turk-vippe
Melidon
Zukon
Sekretarz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sekretarz

Drucik Foczka Application. Empty
PostSubject: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime19/1/2009, 21:18

Dear Countdown ,
My name is Kuba I'm living in Poland I'm 17 years old , and I'm a student of high school. My hobby is volleyball , computer games. Much time I'm spending on learning but do not disguss please. x

I'm always open on help for other players , I'm playing tibia for 4 years. I want to join Countdown because I'm searching for a friendly guild where i can see through with others , and share my opinion, also I've chosen Countdown because some of my friends is here.

My nickname in Tibia is Drucik Foczka and I'm 92 lvl Paladin I was retire for few months in Eternia while I'm playing on Julera on 186 Ek nickname Rafx. Reason of put an end playing on Julera was war, but I've started playing Eternia since New Year again.
My goal is get as fast as possible 110lvl. I had 99 but I've died 2 times without blessings, now i gain money for a new set to hunt then i activate premium so i can make my goals. I have enough sensation from a war , but if there will be must I'll stay on the front.
I have alot friends in Tibia , but as all I have some enemies but they aren't hunt me Smile. My best pg score on Paladin is 8 lvl's in 4 days (91-99) And on Knight 3 lvls in 2 days 171-173.

I hope you will read my poor application and think about it.

Your faithfully , Drucik Foczka.
Back to top Go down
Zukon

PostSubject: Re: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime19/1/2009, 22:58

Playing a 186 EK and didnt learn not to hunt without blessings Suspect

Mayb get active , make pacc and get lvl 100 then ... hm.... !!

/Zukon
Back to top Go down
Melidon
Admin
Melidon

PostSubject: Re: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime19/1/2009, 23:12

Doubt you're going to be active on eternia, you said you have been active since new year but you have only been online 4 hours since then lol!

I'd say no.

Last edited by Melidon on 19/1/2009, 23:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turk-vippe

Turk-vippe

PostSubject: Re: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime19/1/2009, 23:51

No, No and NOOO
Back to top Go down
Sekretarz

PostSubject: Re: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime20/1/2009, 00:35

Those deads wasn't on hunting bah Neutral
Back to top Go down
Melidon
Admin
Melidon

PostSubject: Re: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime20/1/2009, 00:46

What?!
Back to top Go down
Exirena

PostSubject: Re: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime20/1/2009, 01:09

Hello, i dont see any problems with you, enough english and sush, but first of all i want to see that you will be active, getting premium, starting exp, Good Luck Wink
Back to top Go down
~Mery.

~Mery.

PostSubject: Re: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime20/1/2009, 02:51

hello friend, xD! ye his english is rly not so bad ;d I currected his fails and what I see the aplly looks good. Right, u needet premium, if u will get premium u'll welcome from my side. Goodlock foolk.
Back to top Go down
Trebban

PostSubject: Re: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime20/1/2009, 19:56

I'll stay neutral xd, just get active and i'll vote : Yes =)
Back to top Go down
Maggoz

Maggoz

PostSubject: Re: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime21/1/2009, 14:32

im´a say no, something fishy about this
Back to top Go down
Turk-vippe

Turk-vippe

PostSubject: Re: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime24/1/2009, 21:37

Sorry, you have been Declined~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drucik Foczka Application.   Drucik Foczka Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drucik Foczka Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Countdown :: Applications-
Jump to: