Countdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown

~You´ll Never Walk Alone~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

azti alius application

Go down 
+4
Turk-vippe
Gurgur
~Mery.
azti alius
8 posters
AuthorMessage
azti alius

azti alius application Empty
PostSubject: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime2/2/2009, 22:36

Hello again guys here comes the new application.

My name in Måns and im 15 years old and live in sweden/halmstad. I speak swedish and english. On my spare time i play ice hockey i practice ~3 days on a week and play match 1 day, so i can play alot of tibia anyways. and tibia. I play like 2-4h each day on the weekends i play 3-10h.

things about my char and my tibia life.

The char i want to join countdown with is Azti Alius, he is lvl 84 with 83 in distans fighting and 63 in shielding and 18 in mag.My char have never been hunted so thats not a problem, and i have no enemys now either and if we will go into war i wont back Smile.my closest friend on Eternia is Aznize Alius,Azhuzz Alius,Zeth Alius,Chesney and Zerun Alius. I dont know no one in this guild besides Azhuzz alius.
i have play tibia in 5 years now i think, and my other tibia chars i have a lvl 84 EK and a 79 Rp and a 60 Rp and some shit chars.

i hope you guys like my new application and if you like it or dont post here or msg me in game.
Back to top Go down
~Mery.

~Mery.

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime2/2/2009, 23:28

well, if you speak english the same like szwedish what you wrote, then u couldnt be undertand by szwedish people or u could have problems with it . Cuz, I am neutral here.
Back to top Go down
Gurgur

Gurgur

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime3/2/2009, 00:30

haha Terror neutral as always, but I think we should give him a try since there's has been many "casualties" in the last days and the guild is clearly weaker, so we need some fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Turk-vippe

Turk-vippe

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime3/2/2009, 00:31

I'll say yes since we lost so manny members.
Back to top Go down
Azhuzz

Azhuzz

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime3/2/2009, 01:41

I cant say no to little måns, as i know his good pvp and his active. so give us some new blood as u said ^ . yes from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime3/2/2009, 16:42

Yes for me Smile

Just keep lvling and its cool,

hugs: slakts
Back to top Go down
~Mery.

~Mery.

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime3/2/2009, 16:42

cuz, I cant give him a yes like a vote since I have reasons for that but if u get 90lvl as fast as u can do it and u impress me then u'll welcome. Now as a proud vice leader of Count~ I just say "no", so get ur ass to work for urself.
Back to top Go down
Exirena

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime3/2/2009, 17:23

^
Words
Back to top Go down
Zukon

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime4/2/2009, 08:44

NO
Back to top Go down
Turk-vippe

Turk-vippe

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime4/2/2009, 10:18

I'm a vice + bree of exirena so dont mind terror;)
Back to top Go down
~Mery.

~Mery.

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime4/2/2009, 17:32

so, we will fight in forum who is highter? :> I dont care then u are bre of exirena or not LOL WHO ASKS?
Back to top Go down
Maggoz

Maggoz

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime4/2/2009, 19:56

yes from me cheers
Back to top Go down
Turk-vippe

Turk-vippe

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime5/2/2009, 21:15

Terror~/Mery. wrote:
so, we will fight in forum who is highter? :> I dont care then u are bre of exirena or not LOL WHO ASKS?

What are u gonna do about it, its not like u can kill me ingame ;S
Back to top Go down
~Mery.

~Mery.

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime6/2/2009, 02:34

I'm not going to do with it anything and dont want to fight with u in any words anymore because as I feel we dont need it, but u just was saying then u are highter in guild what I felt it, I think we are in the same situation and we can say the same words and those words will cost the same attention. That's was from me.
Back to top Go down
Exirena

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime6/2/2009, 12:50

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: azti alius application   azti alius application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

azti alius application
Page 1 of 1