Countdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown

~You´ll Never Walk Alone~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegigus Appli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tegigus

Tegigus Appli Empty
PostSubject: Tegigus Appli   Tegigus Appli Icon_minitime3/11/2009, 11:26

Hi Everyone! First say that you guys really did a good job with the forum.

My Name is Mathias. Im from Chile, South America ^^, the country that invented Pisco-Sour ,its a drink with coca-cola. Next year we will go to soccer world cup biggrin.gif finally !

Im 19 Years old, im studing on university 1st year (construction engineer)
about me, i can say im very loyal and friendly. im living alone cuz my parents got a lot of problems and i decided to be independent (also i had some help xD), i like to play tennis and im a fan of fernando gonzalez (chilean tennis player). also sometimes i go drink something with my friends on weekends.

about my tibian life, i started in my birthday in 24 october 2003 ;p, i started with my current tibian player Tegigus but i left the tibia for a long period because the war Revival vs Pink Guys. (1 year retired) im a club trainer skills 85/83 ;P and i use ventrilo.

About my previous guilds, in my first years of playing i joined guardians of alliance commandated by Beachy and Lewboy smile.gif
After it got disbanded , i joined Revival, Rewonn was my tibian friend, with dark legolas from darkness (different owner now sad.gif) and Paima.
I fighted with Revival for freedom and a peacefull world. well after losing the war :/...
i get retired. for 1 year tongue.gif, after this period i joined to Order of Ancient Temple(kinda spanish guild xP) there was Layde,Torroba,Souwipi nice guys =) now souwipi its zamoraldo.
I saw the post on tibia forums and i really want to join.

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so - who?

i really dont have friends here but this point it wont permit that i make friends here ^^.

for the next question , the answer its simple im the original owner of my character.

about my activity, currently im playing like 3-4 hours in the week if i dont have homeworks or workks maybe 5-6 .
Back to top Go down
Exirena

Tegigus Appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegigus Appli   Tegigus Appli Icon_minitime5/11/2009, 01:59

I do never watch this forum, but i can tell you one thing, we r fighting for the freedom now and i doubt the first thing you want to do is fight.
Back to top Go down
Melidon
Admin
Melidon

Tegigus Appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegigus Appli   Tegigus Appli Icon_minitime12/11/2009, 22:44

Hehehehehe afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tegigus Appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegigus Appli   Tegigus Appli Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down